NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols will be staying longer than supposed.

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols will be staying longer than supposed.

Post by Yandols » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 am

THREAD_TITLE"Yandols will be staying longer than supposed."
THREAD_DESC"YU_27-jan-2011.txt"

Hello everyone.
As you have read my previous thread "I HAVE RETURNED, for a month at least", that 1 month is coming to an end. But I have some good news and bad news.

The good news is, I will be staying longer than supposed. So I can remain active here for the extended period.
The bad news is, I will be also working for an extended period (TRRC Users: That means the content i showed you will be set to "Aired".)

This affects what I will be doing/was supposed to be doing after January ends.

I was thinking of going back to Labuan after CNY, but I am required at work because of the lack of current staff.
So, my stay here will be extended to about another 2 months (until march), i guess.

Not much to say, since I'm online. But I hope to remain active for the extended period of time.
Yandols.

I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Forgot to say that I can't stay up late until 3AM (GMT+8) anymore. Omega-Xis has been checking my health status and its not becoming any better. So I have to go around 1AM ~ 2AM (GMT+8). Otherwise my health will only get worse.

And also, I'm in a relationship again (not TREZ family, but in real life), and I have to not only take care of myself now.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:58 am

Eh so your not stayin forever huh ? *sigh* man its no fun that i`m sick in the hospital and I can`t hang out wif you ..............
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”