NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Was away for awhile, back now.

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Was away for awhile, back now.

Post by Yandols » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm

THREAD_TITLE"Was away for awhile, back now."
THREAD_DESC"awaythread-feb2011.txt"

Yo whazzap everyone!! Missed me? I was away for a few days, but I have returned now.
I went away from all technology and onto a 1-day vacation at National Park located at Mt. Kinabalu, Sabah.

I brought my Lappy along but I found out that it was no use, as there are completely no EM Waves there, so communication lines are down (or rather does not exist), even my phone wasn't working properly, it crashed twice >_>
Good thing some of our gadgets were still able to work, we were able to detect that the altitude was about 3,000 meters and the temperature was 21 Degrees Celcuis and dropped to 18 Degrees Celcius at night.
Being me, I was very vulnerable to the low temperature, and had a hard time sleeping through the night >__>

The trip was quite fun and enjoyable though, I've taken quite a lot of pictures and uploaded them to my FB :D

Anyways, I'm back now and have return to my normal life again. Work at 4:XXPM and come back home at 11:XXPM. And its almost 4PM so I need to get ready for work.
Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Ryan
Articles:0

Badges

Post by Ryan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:40 pm

oohh the metrics system x3 glad to have you back! did you get me anything?

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”