NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

I am sorry,and goodbye...

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
I am sorry,and goodbye...

Post by Saechika » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 am

I am here to say my goodbye. I am sorry if i offended you all. But the time we spent can never be replaced. I shall go back to my school life and study, and i will return with new knowledge,and i shall discard my title as speed king for now. Until the next time we meet TRRC. until the next time we meet.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 am

I Will Miss you.
We Will Miss You.
We Will Never Forget You.
Because your our friend and you in our Heart <3

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:06 am

The Rocknarians respect your reason of leaving. I would be glad if my words of wisdom hit your heart and reflect while you're in your study mode.

So, I give a salute and bid you a short farewell and good luck on your studies. Come back with a new fresh heart and strengthen it with your mind to not make a scar.

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 am

I wish I can stop you from leaving, but we can't force someone not to leave its their free-will.
And no you did not offended us at all, since your appearance on Rocknarok, the chatbox is more active than usual, and 2 more users joined because of your "linking". With all the current active members we are happy with the way we are. I just wish that you didn't had to leave.

But since you have to leave, we'll miss you. Please come back soon, come visit anytime if you're bored. TRRC won't be the same without you.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:02 pm

oh man i hope u come back soon as possible ,we'll miss u so much

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 am

Don't go~
Yes I hadn't pleasure to meet You but that doesn't mean I can't try to make You stay...at least for 1% of time...from time to time...school doesn't mean You must quit or something
Of course You will do as You want I just try to convince You :P
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler
Show

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”