NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

This month's updates

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

This month's updates

Post by Yandols » Sat May 08, 2010 6:30 am

Well its been awhile since I announced a TRRC board update, so here I am again announcing an update that you might have been waiting for. ;)

First of all I would like to say that one of our affiliates - NeonX Genesis Dimension, has been replaced with the Kari Kihei Center.

Secondly, I got my first blue screen of death ever on this PC (My Windows 7 PC) while writing this announcement so I had to rewrite it from scratch.

Third, some updates to the forum section has been done. The RO Development Files can now only be seen by the Server Staff. Also I have reordered the forums so that the Sacret Grounds will fall below the Rocknarok's Projects, Sacret Grounds can only be accessed by certain users /rice . And also you may notice that there is now a Preview button in fast replies which could come in very handy sometimes (Note: Preview in fast reply may not work in IE6)

Fourth, I would like to say Thank You to our GFX Team Moderator ssx9 as he has left the world of most forums, such as TREZ, AHA, TRRC, an so on. Therefore, he became retired from our world of moderating, so he will be placed into the Former Moderators group. The one replacing him is Tezuka Kunimitsu, who is now a new Moderator! Congratulations!! /no1 Of course you all are always open to him, XD. As a moderator Tezuka, you must not abuse your powers for your own purposes, and what you see in Staff-Only areas are only for your knowledge, do not leak those information out of the Staff-Forum, otherwise you'll get a warn. ;)

And Finally, I would like to enforce the new simplified board rules which I will post and take effect tomorrow. These rules are much more simplified and easy to memorize rather than our old cluster of rules.

So as mentioned above, new rules will be available some time around tomorrow.

Until then,
Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sat May 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Sara wrote:
Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm
. The one replacing him is Tezuka Kunimitsu, who is now a new Moderator! Congratulations!! /no1 Of course you all are always open to him, XD
NOOO!!! The worst news ever! Now if you want to talk to me please suicide and go to hell. IMMA HIM!!!! /gg . And of course he will abuse his powers. To me...

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat May 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Boycott is when a group not 1 person and plus, i won't even bother to be manipulated with. Or rather,i dun even wan to manipulate you, you ain't worthy and I'm bored to even manipulate you

Return to “News & Announcements”