NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Board Template Update

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Board Template Update

Post by Yandols » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 am

14 September 2010 (06:30 PM) Alright, I have rebuild the affiliate list and it should now be back online and fully functional. As always, the affiliates list can be located at the bottom of the page, or alternatively you can also see the Affiliates topic located in the Important Informations section.

Bulletin has also been updated since at least one of our servers have now been rebuilt. ;)

Preview in fast reply function however is not back and might not be back for the time being.

And the last thing I would like to say today is that maybe we need a new theme for the board. Any suggestions?

14 September 2010 (01:40 AM) As you may have already noticed before (or read some news regarding the past incident), part of TRRC's board template got corrupted and half of it went missing. I managed to fixed something waaay back then, but now I've decided to fix it all.

Things that are done:
First thing is that I fixed the board footer, the end of the page was bugged due to an incomplete code. This bug has been with us for quite awhile now, and I finally got rid of it. The bottom of the page should look fine now on all themes, and the theme copyrights should be properly displayed now.

Secondly is that I got the Word Count and Character count for each post code back and working again. You should be able to see how many words and characters each post contains on the user's info panel.

Things to work on:
The affiliate was missing since the incident occurred, a temporal thread to place the affiliate lists was created so that we still know who are we affiliated to. The affiliate list will be rebuilt soon and we will once again know all of our affiliates.

TRRC had 1 unique feature which is Preview in fast reply, it allowed users to preview their reply without going into full reply mode. This was a very popular feature, however it disappeared when the incident occurred. Since this was the only code that didn't have a backup, restoration of this feature will take quite awhile, few days at least if I can't find it.

Besides that, I would like to wish all you muslims out there a Selamat Hari Raya ( i know im late but still :) )
And with that update marked, you all have been notified so there's nothing else to worry about, no new bugs will appear (and i sure hope so).

Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Joizer

Badges

Post by Joizer » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 am

The problem is a bug right CS?
Spoiler
Show
Old Siggies
Show

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:30 pm

New theme? You can use TDMW's. I'm gonna add it for me. If you wanna use it, do so. A user by the name Sakuden gave it do me as a Birthday present(2009). It's TREZ's MMX Theme, but it just has some purple recolors. I made teh buttons.

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Wow, and now we have 2 TREZ themes, lol :P

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 am

This is not a TREZ theme. TREZ uses a blue version. I use purple/violet/blue.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:26 am

Err, DarkSoulReborn IS TREZ theme made by shifty

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 am

Eternal Frozen Strike Berzerker wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Err, DarkSoulReborn IS TREZ theme made by shifty
Yes, "Dark Soul Reborn" theme's original name is "Black As Night". TREZ and TRRC's version is not that dark. But I don't recall the name of the author.

Terranort here is talking about our new theme.

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

Exactly.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:21 am

soo.. i think this should be closed, end of discussion

Thread Locked.

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 am

*Thread Unlocked*

We still have not got enough opinions on themes.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 pm

thtas through, but cant we discuss it in the Staff forums

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

Do you think Sara would mention it here if we didn't need members, not just Admin and Mods opinions?

Return to “News & Announcements”