NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Updates 21 December 2010

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Updates 21 December 2010

Post by Yandols » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Updates 21 December 2010 I've been thinking for a long time to make some updates to the forum sections and categories of the board, well today I've made it happen.
Some major updates were done and the forum sections may look a little bit different from the previous one, but I'm sure you can get used to it very soon.

First off, A new category "Rocknarok Gaming" has been added in the middle of the Rocknarok Projects and Community Center category.
Inside the Rocknarok Gaming Category now holds some forum sections you might be familiar with...
The first one is "Eternal Ecstasy", as you can see in its description, its a Ragnarok Server managed by our moderator Nirvaxstiel.

Secondly is that I moved the "Ragnarok Center" category into INSIDE the "Rocknarok Gaming" category. This is to reduce some clutter and reduce the length of the current main page of scrolling down. All of the previous threads and stuff from the Ragnarok Center is not removed, they are still properly stored inside the Ragnarok Online section.\

Next is that MapleStory section is added because most of us here plays various MapleStory servers and sometimes have trouble with them. This forum section is created in order to store specificly MapleStory information.

Bug Report section is there for anyone to report bugs in any of the games that are incorporated with us, such as Eternal Ecstasy and Story of Lif.

Other Gaming Support is for help and support of other games such as the games SDGO and GrandChase that some of our staff plays. Support for any other games also goes in this forum section.

Private Server discussion was from the Ragnarok Center, but it is now seperated to Rocknarok Gaming. The same goes for the Free Market.

I have also renamed the "Megaman (Hacking)" forum section to "Megaman (Modding)". The reason to this is because the words "Hack" and "Hacking" become more and more misunderstood, changing this terms to "Mod" and "Modding" is more suitable as TREZ has already done that.

You also may have noticed that there is a new section called "Rocknarok Myths" that is located in the Community Center. I'd like to remind you that anyone is free to create thier own myth here, I'd like to see what kind Myth you can come up with, if we think its good then we may just make it an Official Myth. :)

On a slighter note, I'll be opening Weekly Polls so that members will be able to create their own polls there.

Keeping the place up-to-date,
Yandols

I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “News & Announcements”