NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Coming Soon: RTS2: Episode 2

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Coming Soon: RTS2: Episode 2

Post by Yandols » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm

How sad, Rocknarok TS2 Closed Beta Testing has come to an end. So get ready for Rocknarok TS2: Episode 2!! Yay!!

I have not completely made a full listing of what features are to come with the new episode. So here is a quick listing:
  • Official Implementation of Arsinoe Patch and Continent. (Arsinoe Patch Required)
  • New Items.
  • New Monsters.
  • New RTS2 Client.
  • New Patcher System.
  • Usage of the new ALFMX and ALFSQL system.
  • Custom Basic Anti-Hack System.
Well, thats all that I remember that is suppose to happen.
The good news of having a new patcher system, is because our patcher files will be hosted by admin of another server, so I don't have to constantly worry about the FTP server getting corrupted everytime. I only have to worry about when the admin will decide to stop hosting our patcher files. o.o
Unfortunately there is no set release date for Episode 2 and it won't be anytime soon as we are still developing it, so watch out!

Oh and also, Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone around the globe!! :D

Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “News & Announcements”